Shipping methods and prices for Polaris generators are dependent on generator model.
P2000i and P3200iE
- Generator is shipped via UPS Ground.
- It can take up to five business days to be delivered.
- Generator is shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air.
- It can take up to four business days to be delivered.
P5500 and P6500
- Oversized items cannot ship with expedited shipping. Oversized deliveries require advanced scheduling with a freight carrier. The freight carrier will reach out to you via the phone number used on your order to schedule an appointment for delivery and will require a release signature upon delivery.
- It may take three to five business days after the product ships for the carrier to contact you.
All orders submitted by 12 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST) Monday through Friday will usually ship the same day. Orders received after 12 p.m. CST will usually ship on the following business day. Payment errors and holidays may delay shipping time. Shipping is provided via UPS and final delivery may be via the United State Postal Service in some regions.
Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping notification email, which will include a tracking number that allows you to track your package on the carrier's website.
Our store currently only ships to U.S. and Canada addresses, including Alaska and Hawaii. Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO/DPO addresses or international addresses. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement parts, use the online parts catalog.