To scan and connect your P2500iEBT generator to the Polaris Mobile App, follow these steps:
1. Scan the QR code on the side of your generator to download the Polaris App from the Apple App Store® or Google Play® store and create or log into your Polaris account. If the Polaris App is already installed on your smartphone, scanning the QR code will open the app.
2. Once the app is downloaded, open the app to add the generator to your Garage.
3. If there are no vehicles or devices in your Garage, press the plus button to add your generator.
4. Add your generator by using a Bluetooth® connection.
- Turn on the Bluetooth® feature in your smartphone settings.
- Open the fuel valve and set the engine switch to ON. Do not start the generator.
- When the generator model number appears on the phone screen, tap to add.
5. Customize the name of your generator for easy reference within the app.
6. To start the generator using the Polaris App, open the fuel valve and set the engine switch to the ON position.
7. A blue light will illuminate on the display when the device is connected.
8. Once the app is connected to the generator, the power button will be enabled. When the generator is disconnected from the phone, the power button will be disabled, and the device name will no longer appear.
9. Press the power button in the app to start or stop the generator. The Smart Throttle switch cannot be activated using the Polaris App. To enable the Smart Throttle, manually press the switch on the front control panel of the generator. Note: The digital gauge information displays generator data obtained through a Bluetooth® connection. If the Bluetooth® connection between the generator and your smartphone is disabled, the widgets will reflect the data from the last known Bluetooth® connection.
10. Once the generator is added to the garage and paired to your mobile device, the app will give you access to many features.
- Model Number
- Digital Gauges: Fuel Level, Power Output and Runtime
- Power Button
- Generator Name
- Additional Digital Gauges
- Owner’s Manual
- Accessories Store
- Service and Support Menu
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
More operation and maintenance procedures can be found in your Owner's Manual.
For replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
App Store® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
YouTube® and Google Play® are registered trademarks of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.