MTX® Premium Soundbar
The MTX® Premium Soundbar (part number 2881115) is an overhead audio system specifically designed for and integrated with the Polaris GENERAL. It comes standard on GENERAL Deluxe models.
The eight-speaker soundbar delivers 100 watts of audio through six 3-inch speakers and two 1-inch tweeters, and mounts overhead to the ROPS (Rollover Protection Structure) to avoid interference with sightlines outside the cockpit.
The soundbar connects to your devices using Bluetooth® technology and includes AM/FM radio and a 3.5mm auxiliary input.
The touchscreen display is shown below and can be used with gloves on.
To pair your device:
- Press the input source key until the Bluetooth® input source screen is displayed.
- Make sure the source screen says “DISCONNECTED.”
- Search for “MTX AUDIO” on your Bluetooth®-enabled device.
- Once you have connected, the source screen will read “CONNECTED,” and you will hear a connection beep.
Up to 15 presets can be stored for each of the AM and FM radio bands. To add a new preset, do one of the following:
- Tune the overhead unit to the required frequency.
- Press and hold down the Play/Pause key. The message “Preset saved” will display briefly.
- Press the Menu key.
- Turn and then press the rotary knob to select Presets > Save current. The message “Preset saved” will display briefly.
New presets must be unique. If you try to create a preset for the same frequency as an existing one, the unit will display the message "Previously saved."
RIDE COMMAND Mount Kit with RIDE COMAND MTX® Soundbar
A RIDE COMMAND-compatible version of the MTX® Soundbar is also available (part number 2883803). The accessory works with the Touchscreen Display with RIDE COMMAND to control vehicle audio.
For more information, view the installation instructions.
For more about your GENERAL, view your Owner’s Manual.
To find a Polaris Dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
MTX® is a registered trademark of Mitek Corporation