Required Tools and Supplies
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris generator. To remove and install the battery on your P2500iEBT generator, follow these steps.
1. Place the generator on a flat and level surface.
2. Ensure the engine switch and fuel valve switch is set to OFF.
3. Remove the two fasteners from the maintenance panel and remove the cover.
4. Unlock the battery cover by squeezing both sides of the cover to release the tabs. Lift upward to remove.
5. Unplug the battery connector from the electrical harness and remove from the generator. A new battery is part number 3410559.
6. To install the battery, set the battery into the holder and press down firmly until the battery locks into place.
7. Route the electrical harness behind the bracket and plug into the battery connector.
8. Gently tuck the cable leads into the space above the battery for easier clearance to other components. Note: If the battery is dead or electric start fails, use the recoil starting handle to manually start the generator. Running the generator will recharge the battery.
9. Reinstall the maintenance cover by aligning the bottom tabs and pivoting in to align the mounting holes. Install the fasteners and tighten until fully seated.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
More operation and maintenance procedures can be found in your Owner's Manual.
For replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.