The parallel kit is part number 2830536. To connect a parallel kit to your Polaris P3200iE generators, follow these steps. Only use an approved Polaris parallel kit for your generators and never operate with only one generator connected. Follow all warnings listed in your Owner’s Manual, and only start your generator outdoors in a well-ventilated area.
1. Ensure both generators are powered off and the fuel valves are closed.
2. Connect the AC parallel cable to the parallel socket on each generator. Always stop both engines before connecting or removing the parallel cable.
3. Make sure all appliances are powered off and disconnected.
4. Start each generator, following the proper usage procedures listed in the Owner's Manual. Monitor the overload indicator light to prevent generator damage.
5. Then connect the appliance to the parallel kit and turn on the appliance. Do not exceed the combined rated power of the paralleled generators, and avoid running for more than 30 minutes at maximum output.
To turn off the generators, follow these steps:
1. First turn off the appliance and then disconnect it from the parallel kit.
2. Turn off both generators, using proper procedures listed in the Owner's Manual.
3. Finally, disconnect the parallel cable from each generator.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement parts, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.